It’s been a long (and for once hot!) Summer. Over the past couple of months since we stopped for our Summer, our members have been enjoying a well-deserved break. Not everyone has been relaxing though! Our team have been up mountains, on boats and bikes, and adventuring all over the world whilst wearing their much loved danceSing gear!
We love seeing what our members get up to over Summer, and we have been encouraging everyone to stay active, whether they are at home or on holiday. You can see our top tips here.
Lots of danceSinger’s got out and about with their danceSing t-shirts on, showing them off from Alaska to Barcelona! Check out what a few of our members have been up to below #danceSingOnTour.
If you think we look like a fun bunch and would like to join us, you can still sign up for a half price taster class to try out danceSing for the first time!
We have an exciting 7 weeks planned, and would love to welcome you and your friends to join us! There will be new songs, new dances, and even new classes, plus a whole lot of fun, and we’re bursting with excitement!
– Bridge of Allan (choir only): Mondays at 7.30pm
– Bearsden: Mondays at 7.30pm
– NEW Bridge of Allan pilates-style class: Tuesdays at 9.30am
– Newton Mearns: Tuesdays at 10.30am
– Glasgow (West End): Wednesdays at 10.30am
– Denny: Wednesdays at 7.30pm
– Dunblane: Fridays at 10am
– NEW High School of Glasgow Choir with danceSing: Wednesdays at 7.30pm (singing only)
Once you become a member at one class, you can access ALL CLASSES for no extra cost!
We hope to see you at a class soon! Sign up for your half price taster class here.