Free Trial Statement for danceSing
Free Trial Statement
You agree to receive free trial membership (subject to our normal terms and conditions) and, for the first 7 days, membership is free.
You can cancel your trial membership at any point in the 7 days and then your chosen chargeable membership will not start.
If you do not cancel your membership within the 7 days, then your chargeable membership will begin on day 8.
As a member you are then able to upgrade, renew or cancel your membership (future payments only) at any time.
Free Trial Notes:
The following points will apply if you have a Free Trial Period with danceSing:
- The free trial shall last for a period of 7 days only. After the 7 day free trial, regular price for the membership will be charged.
- All customers signing up for the free trial will be required to submit payment card details as part of the process, to allow automatic payments once the free trial ends.
- Customers not wishing to continue the membership once the free trial ends must cancel the membership before the free trial ends.
- Free Trial Offer applies to new customers only.
- Free Trial Offer will automatically upgrade to Monthly membership plan on day 8 unless cancelled within the first 7 days.
- One-time discounts cannot be used in conjunction with free trial periods. All discount codes, including Digital Gift Cards, should be redeemed against standard plans only and discounts cannot be redeemed after registration.
- Notice will be sent if payment fails for any reason. It is the customers responsibility to make sure payment details are correct to allow successful renewal payments.
- danceSing reserves the right to remove or cancel the free trial offer at any time.
- danceSing reserves the right to change the features of the free trial offer at any time.
- danceSing General Terms and Conditions apply (terms and conditions).
- danceSing reviews all memberships and reserves the right to deny or cancel memberships at any time and for any reason.