Become a Member
New Year Term 2020 (starts Monday 6th January 2020 – 10 week term).
At danceSing we have a Membership Plan to suit you and your lifestyle.
Every Plan includes:
- Professional Leader teaching, advice and support
- Full access to our private online members areas and wider danceSing community network
- Priority booking to organised events and weekend retreats
- Exclusive discounts and offers against our ‘friends of danceSing’ products and services
Once you have chosen the right plan for you… simply decide whether to:
- Pay Monthly – this is a great payment plan if you want to spread the cost of your membership and pay a fixed amount each month throughout the year.
- Pay Termly – this is a one-off payment for the full term and is required prior to the start of each term to secure your place.
Click the toggle button below to switch between our plans
- We require 30-days notice to downgrade a membership. However, a membership can be upgraded at any time.
- All plans exclude costs for Summer Classes, Masterclasses and some organised events and are charged separately.
- Payments should be made online by debit/credit card or PayPal wherever possible.
- Cheques are accepted and should be made payable to danceSing Ltd (clearly printing Members name, term and class/es on the reverse) and then posted to: Lawhill House, Dollar, FK14 7PN.
- Cash payments are not accepted at any of our classes to ensure the safety and security of our class Leaders.
- If you are unable to make your payment online, please get in touch using our contact details at https://www.dance-sing.uk/contact/ for support or to discuss an alternative method of payment.
For more information on 2020 Term Dates:
- Scotland (excluding Aberdeen), click here.
- Aberdeen only, click here.